Android Dagger and Dependency Management
Learn the concepts of dependency management, inversion of control, and Dagger implementation through project based learning approach.
Android Basics and Java Basics
- 1- Understanding Dagger Framework (5:35)
- 2- Project introduction, @Module, @Inject, and @Provides (6:09)
- 3- Create and use a Component (6:39)
- 4- Singleton and Scope (5:44)
- 5- Use Dagger in an Activity (6:36)
- 6- Part 1: Share instances between components (3:56)
- 7- Part 2: Scope and Component Methods (7:31)
- 8- Constructor Injection (5:54)
- 9- Qualifier and Named (7:07)
Myself Amit Shekhar.
Co-Founder at MindOrks & AfterAcademy | IIT 2010-14
I am a software engineer with a passion for sharing knowledge through open-source, blogs and videos. I have helped more than 2 million developers in excelling in their careers and helped many tech companies in solving their unique problems. I have also created many open-source libraries being used by top applications having more than 100 million downloads each.
Hi! I am Janishar Ali.
Co-Founder at MindOrks & AfterAcademy | IIT 2010-15
I am a passionate developer and instructor. I have worked with big companies and helped in building their software architectures. My area of expertise includes end-to-end product development. Professionally having worked on Android, Backend, and Frontend, I have helped more than 2 million developers and students. My courses have also enabled students to land in super high paying jobs.
“Learned MVVM architecture, RxJava and Unit Tests. The course improved my knowledge on Android.”
- Jose Maria Payá Castillo
“Today I feel more confident and got promoted in my company.”
- Gaspar Maghakyan
“Great process, explanation and quality. Impact on my learning with a broader knowledge of software Development.”
- Dheeraj Andra